In today’s world of plug-and-play HD conferencing, one might wonder – how relevant is audiovisual (AV) integration? It turns out the answer is based on the user experience. It might come as a surprise to hear that most conferencing resellers have had to step up their integration capabilities due to high customer demand. Today’s organizations want their employees to be able to interact with conference, training, and board room technologies with the same manner and ease they do an iPad or smartphone.
On Wednesday, Dec. 16th, Field Nation teamed up with partner Borderless Learning to deliver a free training webinar which discussed the relevance of AV design, as well as:
- Optimal room acoustics and lighting
- The effects of room décor on audio and video quality
- Customer reaction to visible cabling
- Integrating conference systems in rooms
- The choice between plug-and-play versus panel integration