- Open to learn new technologies.
- Good communication skills in both verbal and written English.
Additional Job Requirements:
- Knowledgeable in MVC frameworks.
- Knowledgeable in OOP JS and ES6.
- Familiarity with Design patterns and concepts.
- Familiarity with Appium and WebdriverIO (Selenium).
- Knowledge of Linux or other Unix-based systems.
- Excellent team player, positive attitude, social, highly motivated & result oriented.
- Write code to automate the test cases using frameworks (e2e testing, API testing, and Unit testing) of web and mobile applications.
- Assist to maintain automated test cases of various types.
- Convert existing manual test cases into maintainable automated test suites.
- Maximize the efficiency of test authoring and maintenance by continuously improving frameworks, standards, and best practices.
- B.Sc. in Computer Science & Engineering from any reputed University or equivalent practical experience.
- Fresh candidates are encouraged to apply.
Salary and Benefits:
- Competitive salary based on experience and qualification.
- Contributory Provident Fund and Gratuity benefit
- Sound work-life balance – Regular working hours: 8 hours/day, 5 days a week.
- Friendly work environment.
- Flexible leave/vacation policy.
- A great learning opportunity.
- The opportunity to work with cross-cultural teams with the US.
- Annual performance evaluation and increment.
- Yearly bonus.
- Office hour 1 pm to 10 pm.
- Employee Transportation Facility.
Please review the job description in detail and make sure you absolutely meet the job requirements. If you do not meet any of the “Job Requirements”, please do not submit your resume. Send your resume to email@example.com with email subject “Associate Software Engineer (Test Automation)”. Please send the resume in MS Word or PDF format with photograph.