The Associate System Administrator is responsible for installation/configuration, operation and maintenance of systems hardware and software and related infrastructure.
Position’s key requirements:
- No problem to work at the night shift.
- Willing to work at Uttara, Dhaka.
- Reside in Uttara, Dhaka.
- Written and verbal communication skills in English.
Responsibility 1: Operational Support:
- Assist to configure and install Router (Mikrotik).
- Work with security audits and system backup and recovery is required.
- Troubleshoot hardware and software problems, both workstation and server.
- Troubleshoot network and remote access connectivity problems.
- Install, upgrade, and maintain hardware, software.
- Installation, maintenance, troubleshoots, upgrades and management of Systems, Network, LAN, hardware, software etc.
- Responsible to configure wireless router.
- Knowledge of IP, IP submitting and protocols (TCP/IP) and can able to configure IP to any devices.
- Concept on DNS, DHCP, Web Servers etc.
- Responsible for Perform regular security monitoring like; Virus guard, CCTV report etc. to identify any possible intrusions.
- Ensure need-based support to other teams to install other software which is recommended by the user.
Responsibility 2: IT & Electronic Asset Management:
- Ensuring the proper documentation of related asset
- Responsible for keeping data backup on a regular basis.
- Responsible for preparing to maintain the related asset valuation.
Responsibility 3: Others:
- Prepare or suggest in developing MIS through excel, excess or PC/web-based Software for internal use.
- Create, change, and delete user accounts per request and keep a record of the same.
- Any other lawful assignment assigned by the supervisor
- Have to maintain an online spreadsheet to write down each day work details and targets and have to place the report of each day job fulfillment.
- Assist with monitoring log management systems.
- Ability to work in a team.
- PC hardware and Windows troubleshooting skills.
- Good understanding of networking concepts and protocols (TCP/IP, SSH, HTTP, FTP, SSL, etc.)
- Should have strong knowledge in LAN/MAN/WAN.
- Must have good Knowledge on IP, IP subnetting can able to configure IP to any devices.
- Good proficiency with the Microsoft Office suite of applications (Word, Excel, Power point).
- See challenges as opportunities and translate them into actionable tasks.
- Intellectual curiosity, Proactive, can-do attitude and Professional demeanor.
- Good organizational skills, self-motivated, attention to detail, and the ability to juggle several tasks while meeting deadlines.
- Bonus technical skills: Windows Domain administration, Linux administration, Office 365 administration, Virtualization.
- Bachelor or Master level degree in Computer Science or Engineering from a reputed University.
- At least 1 year.
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s): Network Engineer/ Network Administrator, System Engineer (Computer Network & System), System Engineer (Telecommunication Network), IT System Management, Security Management of IT System, ISP.
- Uttara, Dhaka.
Salary and Benefits:
- Competitive salary based on experience and qualification.
- Contributory Provident Fund and Gratuity benefit.
- Annual performance evaluation and increment.
- Yearly bonus.
- Sound work-life balance – Regular working hours: 8 hours/day, 5 days a week (Weekend: Saturday and Sunday).
- Lunch Facilities: Full Subsidize.
- Friendly work environment.
- Flexible leave/vacation policy.
- A great learning opportunity.
- The opportunity to work with cross-cultural teams with the US.
- Employee Transportation Facility.