Why this position is important to Field Nation:
The Business Systems Analyst will be responsible for managing internal user support of Salesforce.com and Service Cloud by ensuring end users are integrated and acclimated in relevant systems. They will be an advocate for operational best practices for Salesforce.com. They partner with cross-functional teams to identify customer and business needs from a data perspective. This role will offer the hands-on opportunity to execute on objectives and learn in a fast-paced, collaborative, and high-growth environment. This role is located in downtown Minneapolis, Minnesota.
Who will love this job:
- The Organizer: You enjoy the challenge that comes with orchestrating the details. Keeping projects in order is a strength of yours and it pains you when work is out of order. You are flexible and adaptable to changing details and needs. Nothing is beneath you. You’re always willing to roll-up your sleeves to gain experience, learn a new skill or challenge yourself.
- A “Nerd”: Are you a true geek and proud of it? Perhaps you have been a calculus tutor or write software for fun. You believe in the story that only the data can tell. You know how to skillfully leverage technology and would not be afraid to do so in a business environment. You adeptly balance the need to be analytical while also utilizing your communication skills.
- A Customer/User Advocate: You make the customer/user your top priority. You put yourself in their shoes and anticipate their needs even before they can. You care so much that it pains you greatly to not have world-class customer satisfaction.You’re passionate about innovative and compelling design. You strive for fluid, delightful user experiences. You have a love for tackling difficult questions of scale, architecture and interaction.
What you’ll do:
- Provide day-to-day end user support of the Salesforce.com application
- Perform administrator functions such as user management, profiles, roles, permissions, rules, assignment rules, queues, licenses, capacity and storage management
- Work closely with cross-functional teams to increase efficiencies and ensure alignment with technology decisions
- Manage dashboards, reports, form templates, page layouts workflows and approvals, create and maintain customer objects, object relationships, standard and custom fields
- Influence and promote operational best practices for Salesforce.com
- Support and improve all Salesforce integrations, including marketing automation and financial systems
- Maintain and ensure consistent data quality across Salesforce.com and other company systems
- Build cross-functional relationships to understand the pain points of different teams and where Salesforce can help alleviate them
- Manage numerous ad hoc requests concurrently that assist in driving leadership decision
What you’ll need:
- 2+ years of experience with Salesforce administration
- Salesforce certification is a plus
- Experience with Service Cloud
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Systems, Business Analytics or related field
- Experience with Salesforce CPQ and Netsuite is a plus.
- Self-starter with a passion for learning new things
- Strong analytical, written and oral communication skills
- Flexibility and ability to deal with ambiguity
- Experience working in a technology product company is a plus
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and tasks; proven strong organizational and project management skills in a fast-paced environment.
Why Field Nation
At Field Nation, we are breaking the barriers to work and enabling the gig economy. We look for collaborators, innovators, and problem solvers to join us in changing the way work gets done. We were named a Top Workplace by the Star Tribune in 2017, 2018 and 2019; we look to hire extraordinary people and provide them extraordinary benefits. Field Nation is an equal opportunity employer.
A snapshot of our perks and benefits:
- Unlimited/Flexible paid time off
- Annual vacation bonus – yes, we’ll pay you a bonus to take paid time off!
- Individualized growth and development plans to help you develop a deeper skillset and wider responsibility in your career
- Exposure to and experience with cutting edge technologies to solve meaningful problems in an entrepreneurial, scaling startup environment
- Company paid short-term and long-term disability and life insurance
- Medical, dental, and vision benefits with HSA option (to include a competitive employer contribution)
- Paid parental leave pay available
- Great work/life balance with a flexible, come-as-you-are environment
- Competitive 401k employer match and vesting schedule
- Open office space with tons of natural light in beautiful downtown Minneapolis, connected to the Minneapolis skyway system, close to public transportation hubs, and many popular food options
- Free gym membership in our building’s new facility