Why is this role important to Field Nation?
The Lead Recruitment Specialist is member of our Growth Team who will recruit talent in growing new talent markets as well as provide insight into day-to-day operations. We are seeking someone who is detail-oriented, who has a strong background in mass talent acquisition, and who is data/growth driven. This position offers the chance to work in a fast-paced, high-growth environment where new ideas are encouraged and collaboration is a must. This position is located in Minneapolis, MN and reports to the Marketplace Talent Operations Manager.
What you’ll do:
- Engage cross-functionally to create a highly scalable recruiting & onboarding process
- Work and communicate cross-functionally with different teams
- Prepare new and ensure current internal processes and documentation are up to date/accurate
- Work closely with internal teams to ensure we are prioritizing our recruiting efforts based on demand needs
- Frequently review supply needs and strategy to ensure alignment with team priorities
- Partner with Growth Team members on development and implementation of supply acquisition strategies in new markets
- Create campaigns to engage talent for Service Provider opportunities on Field Nation’s marketplace
- Implement best practices in terms of recruiting and onboarding of service providers for the Field Nation marketplace
- Provide reporting to internal teams, clients and key stakeholders
- Communicate with clients
- Serve as a role model, ambassador, and teacher of marketplace values, vision, and standards of conduct
- Mentor other team members in recruiting, sourcing and onboarding
What you’ll need:
- Previous experience in recruiting (nationwide recruiting is a plus)
- Ability to make a positive, lasting impression using verbal and written communication
- Experience in creating and implementing recruitment strategy plans
- Superior customer experience skills
- Driven self-starter that takes pride in exceeding expectations
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills, attention to detail and strong organizational skills
- Ability to communicate well with variety of personalities
- Strong problem solving capabilities
- Demonstrated time management skills
- Staffing, mass talent acquisition or marketing background a plus
Why Field Nation
At Field Nation we are breaking the barriers to work. We’re a tech company that offers a web-based marketplace solution for buyers and sellers of contract services to simply connect, work, and manage their business. We look for collaborators, innovators, and problem solvers to join us in our common purpose of changing the way work gets done. We were named a 2017 Top 150 Workplace by the Star Tribune and we look to hire extraordinary people and provide them extraordinary benefits.
- Unlimited/Flexible paid time off
- Annual vacation bonus – yes, we’ll pay you a bonus to take paid time off!
- Individualized growth and development plans to help you develop a deeper skillset and wider responsibility in your career
- Exposure to and experience with cutting edge technologies to solve meaningful problems in an entrepreneurial, startup environment
- Company paid short-term and long-term disability and life insurance
- Medical, dental, and vision benefits with HSA option (to include a competitive employer contribution)
- Paid parental leave
- Monthly birthday/anniversary celebrations with everything from a nacho bar to a build your own waffle station
- Great work/life balance with a flexible, come-as-you-are environment
- Competitive 401k employer match and vesting schedule
- Open office space with tons of natural light in beautiful downtown Minneapolis, connected to the Minneapolis skyway system, close to public transportation hubs, and many popular food options.