- Work in a global team environment to develop new features for our cutting edge technology SaaS solution hosted on AWS.
- Architect and implement scalable, secure, and reliable solutions.
- Assist in preparing technical specs for development by other developers.
- Assist in team testing to ensure top code quality.
- Experience with OOP JS, node.js, and express.js.
- Experience with ES6 and react.js.
- Knowledgeable in CSS3, Bootstrap Grid System, HTML5.
- Ability to work individually and independently with minimal supervision.
- Self-managed, independent, initiative and proactive.
- Open to learn new technologies.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Relational database performance optimizations.
- Experience with REST APIs.
- Experience with typescript.
- Familiarity with the Git version control system.
- Familiarity with package management tools (NPM, Composer, Webpack, etc).
- Familiarity with DevOps processes and tools (Docker, Kubernetes, etc).
- Experience in automated testing processes.
- Familiarity with unit testing.
- Knowledge of Linux or other Unix-based systems.
- Ability to work in a team.
- Willingness to work from 1 PM to 10 PM BD time.
- Willing to work at Uttara, Dhaka.
- B.Sc. / M.Sc. in Computer Science & Engineering from any reputed University or equivalent practical experience.
- At least 4 years of experience in full-stack software development.
- Uttara, Dhaka (Currently we are working from home due to COVID-19)
Salary and Benefits:
- Competitive salary based on experience and qualification.
- Contributory Provident Fund and Gratuity benefit.
- Sound work-life balance – Regular working hours: 8 hours/day, 5 days a week.
- Friendly work environment.
- Flexible leave/vacation policy.
- A great learning opportunity.
- The opportunity to work with cross-cultural teams with the US.
- Performance evaluation & Increment.
- Office hour 1 PM to 10 PM.
- Employee Transportation Facility (Subject to availability).