- Implement plans for exciting new features for our highly dynamic website.
- Perform R&D when necessary to identify the best solution to problems.
- Assist in team testing to ensure top code quality.
- Experience with OOP JS, node.js and express.js.
- Knowledgeable in CSS3, Bootstrap Grid System, HTML5.
- Ability to work individually and independently with minimal supervision.
- Self-managed, independent, initiative and proactive.
- Open to learn new technologies.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Relational database performance optimizations.
- Experience with ES6 and react.js.
- Experience with REST APIs.
- Familiarity with the Git version control system.
- Familiarity with package management tools (NPM, Composer, Webpack, etc).
- Familiarity with DevOps processes and tools (Docker, Kubernetes, etc).
- Experience on automated testing processes.
- Familiarity with unit testing.
- Knowledge of Linux or other Unix-based systems.
- Ability to work in a team.
- Willingness to work from 1PM to 10PM BD time
- Willing to work at Uttara, Dhaka
- B.Sc. / M.Sc. in Computer Science & Engineering from any reputed University or equivalent practical experience.
- At least 4 years experience in software development.
- Uttara, Dhaka.
Salary and Benefits:
- Competitive salary based on experience and qualification.
- Lunch Facilities: Fully Subsidized
- Contributory Provident Fund and Gratuity benefit
- Sound work-life balance – Regular working hours: 8 hours/day, 5 days a week.
- Friendly work environment.
- Flexible leave/vacation policy.
- A great learning opportunity.
- The opportunity to work with cross-cultural teams with the US.
- Annual performance evaluation and increment.
- Yearly bonus.
- Office hour 1 pm to 10 pm.
- Employee Transportation Facility.