- Implement plans for exciting new features for our highly dynamic website.
- Perform R&D when necessary to identify the best solution to problems.
- Assist in team testing to ensure top code quality.
- Experience with OOP JS, node.js and express.js.
- Knowledgeable in CSS3, Bootstrap Grid System, HTML5.
- Ability to work individually and independently with minimal supervision.
- Self-managed, independent, initiative and proactive.
- Open to learn new technologies.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Relational database performance optimizations.
- Experience with ES6 and react.js.
- Experience with REST APIs.
- Familiarity with the Git version control system.
- Familiarity with package management tools (NPM, Composer, Webpack, etc).
- Familiarity with DevOps processes and tools (Docker, Kubernetes, etc).
- Experience on automated testing processes.
- Familiarity with unit testing.
- Knowledge of Linux or other Unix-based systems.
- Ability to work in a team.
- B.Sc. / M.Sc. in Computer Science & Engineering from any reputed University or equivalent practical experience.
- At least 4 years experience in software development.
- Uttara, Dhaka.
Salary and Benefits:
- Competitive salary based on experience and qualification.
- Contributory Provident Fund and Gratuity benefit
- Sound work-life balance – Regular working hours: 8 hours/day, 5 days a week.
- Friendly work environment.
- Flexible leave/vacation policy.
- A great learning opportunity.
- The opportunity to work with cross-cultural teams with the US.
- Annual performance evaluation and increment.
- Yearly bonus.
- Office hour 1 pm to 10 pm.
- Employee Transportation Facility.
Please review the job description in detail and make sure you absolutely meet the job requirements. If you do not meet any of the “Job Requirements”, please do not submit your resume. Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with email subject “Senior Software Engineer (PHP)”. Please send the resume in MS Word or PDF format with photograph.