- Experience architecting frameworks and solutions.
- Experienced leading, training, and mentoring junior developers in the team.
- Good communication skills in both verbal and written English.
Additional Job Requirements:
- Experience with ES6, node.js, express.js, and react.js
- Experience with SOA, Microservice and SOLID Principal.
- Experience with Appium and WebdriverIO (Selenium).
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process.
- Experience with continuous integration, DevOps processes, and tools.
- Experience working in a global team environment.
- Performance, load, and stress testing using frameworks based on tools like JMeter, ab, etc.
- Develop and maintain test frameworks for e2e testing, API testing, and Unit testing of web and mobile applications.
- Author and maintain automated test cases of various types.
- Lead, train and mentor less experienced team members.
- Convert existing manual test cases into maintainable automated test suites.
- Maximize the efficiency of test authoring and maintenance by continuously improving frameworks, standards, and best practices.
- B.Sc. / M.Sc. in Computer Science & Engineering from any reputed University or equivalent practical experience.
- At least 4 years of experience in software development experience.
Salary and Benefits:
- Competitive salary based on experience and qualification.
- Contributory Provident Fund and Gratuity benefit
- Sound work-life balance – Regular working hours: 8 hours/day, 5 days a week.
- Friendly work environment.
- Flexible leave/vacation policy.
- A great learning opportunity.
- The opportunity to work with cross-cultural teams with the US.
- Annual performance evaluation and increment.
- Yearly bonus.
- Office hour 1 pm to 10 pm.
- Employee Transportation Facility.
Please review the job description in detail and make sure you absolutely meet the job requirements. If you do not meet any of the “Job Requirements”, please do not submit your resume. Send your resume to email@example.com with email subject “Senior Software Engineer (Test Automation)”. Please send the resume in MS Word or PDF format with a photograph.