The fastest growing Cloud Based Marketplace Company, Field Nation is looking for “Software Engineer” for its development team. As we are rising day by day, our needs are evolving and to keep pace with the evolution we need experts like you to contribute, learn and grow with us. As a Software Engineer you will be contributing to the integral development of the team with high level of professionalism and accountability. This position will also offer the chance to work in a fast-paced, hyper growth environment where innovative ideas are encouraged and collaboration is a must. This position is located in Uttara, Dhaka.
● Implement plans for exciting new features for our highly dynamic website.
● Perform R&D when necessary to identify the best solution to problems.
● Assist in team testing to ensure top code quality.
● Knowledgeable in OOP JS, node.js and express.js.
● Knowledgeable in CSS3, Bootstrap Grid System, HTML5.
● Open to learning new technologies.
● Strong written and verbal communication skills in English.
● Relational database performance optimizations.
● Experience with REST APIs.
● Experience with ES6 and react.js.
● Familiarity with the Git version control system.
● Familiarity with package management tools (NPM, Composer, Webpack, etc).
● Familiarity with DevOps processes and tools (Docker, Kubernetes, etc).
● Knowledge of Linux or other Unix-based systems.
● Ability to work in a team.
● Ability to work individually and independently with minimal supervision.
● Self-managed, independent, initiative and proactive.
● Willingness to work from 1 PM to 10 PM BD time.
● Willing to work at Uttara, Dhaka.
- Bachelor or Master level degree in Computer Science or Engineering from a reputed University or equivalent practical experience
- At least 2 years’ experience in software development.
● Uttara, Dhaka.
Salary and Benefits:
● Competitive salary based on experience and qualification.
● Contributory Provident Fund and Gratuity benefit.
● Lunch Facilities: Full Subsidize.
● Sound work-life balance – Regular working hours: 8 hours/day, 5 days a week.
● Friendly work environment.
● Flexible leave/vacation policy.
● A great learning opportunity.
● The opportunity to work with cross-cultural teams with the US.
Annual performance evaluation and increment.
● Yearly bonus.
● Sports Zone.
● Office hour 1 pm to 10 pm.
● Employee Transportation Facility.