- Experience testing complex web application and APIs.
- Must be detailed oriented with excellent analytical skills.
- Good communication skills in both verbal and written English.
- Experience with QA and Agile/Scrum development process.
- Basic knowledge of an Object Oriented programming.
- Experience with API testing tools like postman, mocha, chai, etc.
- Experience with standard test case and defect management tools like Jira.
- Highly collaborative and able to give/receive critical feedback.
- Ability to work individually and independently with minimal supervision.
- Highly motivated, reliable and hard working.
Additional Job Requirements:
- Experience with tools like WebdriverIO, Selenium, Appium, etc.
- Experience working in a global team environment.
- Experience with Performance, load, and stress testing using frameworks based on tools like JMeter.
- Analyze user stories, use cases, acceptance criteria and develop or update test cases, test scripts, and test suites.
- Develop automated as well as manual End to End UI test cases.
- Develop automated API test cases using API test framework and tools like Mocha, Chai, Postman etc.
- Execute new test cases to verify and validate user stories are satisfying acceptance criterias.
- Execute regression test cases to verify and validate existing product features are functional.
- Log defects, work with development to resolve, and verify fixes when implemented.
- Participate in the identification and implementation of continuous improvement in process and standards for the entire team.
- B.Sc. / M.Sc. in Computer Science & Engineering from any reputed University or equivalent practical experience.
- At least 2 years of experience in software quality assurance experience.
Salary and Benefits:
- Competitive salary based on experience and qualification.
- Contributory Provident Fund and Gratuity benefit
- Sound work-life balance – Regular working hours: 8 hours/day, 5 days a week.
- Friendly work environment.
- Flexible leave/vacation policy.
- A great learning opportunity.
- The opportunity to work with cross-cultural teams with the US.
- Annual performance evaluation and increment.
- Yearly bonus.
- Office hour 1 pm to 10 pm.
- Employee Transportation Facility.
Please review the job description in detail and make sure you absolutely meet the job requirements. If you do not meet any of the “Job Requirements”, please do not submit your resume. Send your resume to email@example.com with email subject “Software Quality Assurance Engineer”. Please send the resume in MS Word or PDF format with photograph.