- Analyze user stories, use cases, acceptance criteria and develop or update test cases, test scripts, and test suites.
- Primarily manual testing, with a plan to contribute to automated testing
- Execute new test cases to verify and validate user stories are satisfying acceptance criteria.
- Execute regression test cases to verify and validate existing product features function as expected.
- Log defects, work with development to resolve and verify fixes when implemented.
- Participate in the identification and implementation of continuous improvement in our process and standards for the entire team.
- Experience testing complex web applications and APIs.
- Must be detailed oriented with excellent analytical skills.
- Good communication skills in both verbal and written English.
- Experience with QA and Agile/Scrum development process.
- Experience with API testing.
- Experience with standard test case and defect management tools like Jira.
- Contribute to ongoing test automation development.
- Ability to work individually and independently with minimal supervision.
- Highly motivated, reliable and hard working.
Additional Job Requirements:
- Basic knowledge of Object-Oriented programming.
- Experience in node.js development a plus
- Experience with tools like Cucumber JS, Selenium a plus
- Experience with Restful API’s is needed
- Ability to communicate well with American English speakers
- Experience working in a global team environment.
- Willingness to work from 1 PM to 10 PM BD time.
- Willing to work at Uttara, Dhaka.
- Bachelor or Master level degree in Computer Science or Engineering from a reputed University or equivalent practical experience.
- At least 2 years of experience in software quality assurance experience.
- Uttara, Dhaka.
Salary and Benefits:
- Competitive salary based on experience and qualification.
- Contributory Provident Fund and Gratuity benefit.
- Lunch Facilities: Full Subsidize.
- Sound work-life balance – Regular working hours: 8 hours/day, 5 days a week.
- Friendly work environment.
- Flexible leave/vacation policy.
- A great learning opportunity.
- The opportunity to work with cross-cultural teams with the US.
- Annual performance evaluation and increment.
- Yearly bonus.
- Sports Zone.
- Office hour 1 pm to 10 pm.
- Employee Transportation Facility.