The fastest growing Cloud Based Marketplace Company, Field Nation is looking for “Senior Software Quality Assurance Engineer” for its development team. As we are rising day by day, our needs are evolving and to keep pace with the evolution we need experts like you to contribute, learn and grow with us. As a Senior Software Quality Assurance Engineer you will be contributing to the integral development of the team with high level of professionalism and accountability. This position will also offer the chance to work in a fast-paced, hyper growth environment where innovative ideas are encouraged and collaboration is a must. This position is located in Uttara, Dhaka.
- Experience testing complex web application and APIs.
- Must be detailed oriented with excellent analytical skills.
- Good communication skills in both verbal and written English.
- Experience with QA and Agile/Scrum development process.
- Experience with API testing.
- Experience with standard test case and defect management tools like Jira.
- Contribute to ongoing test automation development.
- Ability to work individually and independently with minimal supervision.
- Highly motivated, reliable and hard working.
Additional Job Requirements:
- Basic knowledge of an Object Oriented programming.
- Experience with tools like Cucumber JS, Selenium, etc.
- Experience working in a global team environment.
- Experience with Performance, load, and stress testing using frameworks based on tools like JMeter.
- Analyze user stories, use cases, acceptance criteria and develop or update test cases, test scripts, and test suites.
- Develop automated as well as manual End to End UI test cases.
- Execute new test cases to verify and validate user stories are satisfying acceptance criteria.
- Execute regression test cases to verify and validate existing product features are functional.
- Log defects, work with development to resolve and verify fixes when implemented.
- Participate in the identification and implementation of continuous improvement in process and standards for the entire team.
- B.Sc. / M.Sc. in Computer Science & Engineering from any reputed University or equivalent practical experience.
- At least 4 years of experience in software quality assurance experience.
Why Field Nation
- Competitive salary based on experience and qualification.
- Contributory Provident Fund and Gratuity benefit.
- Lunch Facilities: Full Subsidize.
- Sound work-life balance – Regular working hours: 8 hours/day, 5 days a week.
- Friendly work environment.
- Flexible leave/vacation policy.
- A great learning opportunity.
- The opportunity to work with cross-cultural teams with the US.
- Annual performance evaluation and increment.
- Yearly bonus.
- Sports Zone.
- Office hour 1 pm to 10 pm.
- Employee Transportation Facility (Subject to availability)