- Installation/configuration, operation, and maintenance of systems hardware and software and related infrastructure.
Responsibility 1: Operational Support:
- Configure and install Router (Mikrotik), Firewall, Load Balancing, Port forwarding, Bandwidth management, System management task automation using Shell script.
- Work with security audits and system backup and recovery is required.
- Troubleshoot hardware and software problems, both workstation and server.
- Troubleshoot network and remote access connectivity problems.
- Install, upgrade, and maintain hardware, software.
- Installation, maintenance, troubleshoots, upgrades and management of Systems, Network, LAN, hardware, software etc.
- Responsible to configure wireless router.
- Knowledge of IP, IP submitting and protocols (TCP/IP) and can able to configure IP to any devices.
- Concept on DNS, DHCP, Web Servers etc.
- Responsible for Perform regular security monitoring like; Virus guard, CCTV report etc. to identify any possible intrusions.
- Ensure need-based support to other teams to install other software which is recommended by the user.
Responsibility 2: IT & Electronic Asset Management:
- Ensuring the proper documentation of related asset
- Responsible for keeping data backup on a regular basis.
- Responsible for preparing to maintain the related asset valuation.
Responsibility 3: Others:
- Develop at least two nominated employees to solve urgent issues by self or through over phone instruction. Time to time arrange training and development program for the end user for proper usages of software and hardware.
- Maintaining daily up gradation of company news, event, projects, others features.
- Prepare or suggest in developing MIS through excel, excess or PC/web-based Software for internal use.
- Create, change, and delete user accounts per request and keep a record of the same.
- Any other lawful assignment assigned by the supervisor
- Have to maintain an online spreadsheet to write down each day work details and targets and have to place the report of each day job fulfillment.
- Skills Required: Linux, Mikrotik.
- Ability to work in a team.
- Written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Willing to work at Uttara, Dhaka.
- No problem to do the night shift.
- Bachelor of Science (BSc), Master of Science (MSc) from any reputed university.
- At least 2 years.
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s): Network Engineer/ Network Administrator, System Engineer (Computer Network & System), System Engineer (Telecommunication Network), IT System Management, Security Management of IT System.
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s): ISP.
- Uttara, Dhaka.
Salary and Benefits:
- Competitive salary based on experience and qualification.
- Contributory Provident Fund and Gratuity benefit.
- Annual performance evaluation and increment.
- Yearly bonus.
- Sound work-life balance – Regular working hours: 8 hours/day, 5 days a week (Weekend: Saturday and Sunday).
- Lunch Facilities: Full Subsidize.
- Friendly work environment.
- Flexible leave/vacation policy.
- A great learning opportunity.
- The opportunity to work with cross-cultural teams with the US.
- Employee Transportation Facility.