Updates for Clients
Autotask mapping is now bidirectional. Clients can now easily integrate their Autotask system with Field Nation by mapping fields to their settings.
- When a mass import has failed rows clients can now download these rows to fix them. The downloaded document explains why the rows failed and how to fix it to successfully re-upload.
Unassign at-risk work orders
- Unassigning provider on an at-risk work order who has uploaded a deliverable is now live.
- Clients can now deactivate and activate custom fields by clicking the box.
- New recommendation reason which is short travel distance (add to technician notes too)
Updates for Technicians
New recommendation point
- Technicians will now also be recommended based on location. If you are closer to a job site you will show up higher on the list