1 min read
Updates for Buyers and Providers
- References to Trust and Safety and Workers’ Compensation are being updated to Occupational Accident Insurance or OAI. No functional or policy change. This is a name change only.
- Types of Work were previously listed alphabetically, without separation. Now, they are grouped by industry.
- Residential Services was added as a new Type of Work.
Updates for Buyers
- The Adjust Max Hours option was added back to the pay card based on customer feedback after it was removed in a recent pay card update. This button allows the buyer to easily adjust the maximum hours allowed per work order to match what the provider has actually logged. As a result, buyers can cap the maximum amount of money they are exposed to paying.
- Type of work is now grouped by industry: Types of work were previously listed without separation alphabetically. They are now grouped by Industry.