This time of year, many Field Nation clients want to organize their work to start the new year off on the right foot.
To effectively manage your work, your Flightboard information and account settings must be up-to-date and well-organized. Use the checklist below to help tidy up your work orders and maintain current account information:
Review your Flightboard
- Utilize filters: find work orders from last year by adjusting the filtering options by service date.
- Delete old work orders in the draft tab: The draft tab may have accumulated old, out-of-date draft work orders. We recommend combing through draft work orders and deleting any you no longer need.
- Cancel outdated published/routed work orders: Are any published/routed work orders no longer needed or out-of-date? Consider canceling these work orders or reverting them to draft and deleting them to tidy up that tab and free up any funds being held for the work order.
- Take action on “Assigned at Risk” work orders: Are any work orders currently Assigned: at risk? Consider removing the provider on those work orders and reassigning it if you still need the work to be done.
- Review work orders within the Done tab: If there are work orders in the done tab, consider taking action on those to either a) approve the work order for payment, b) mark the work order as incomplete and inform the provider of what additional action is needed, or c) report a problem to engage the provider or Field Nation support for additional assistance.
Update your Company Settings
- Update your Standard Instructions, Policies, and Procedures: Now is a great time to review the Standard Instructions, Policies, and Procedures in your company settings and make updates or changes.
- Review your list of users – Check out these instructions on adding and deactivating users in your account.
Looking for more insight into optimizing your Field Nation account?
Visit our Help Center or contact our sales team if you’d like more tips to help your company stand out on the marketplace.
We aim to create content that adds value. To help us iterate and improve, please take one minute to share your feedback on this piece. Your feedback will inform the content we create for you and the market in the future.